Followers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Viva Las Vegas






I have been away for a week celebrating my five year anniversary with hubbie. We had a great time in Vegas. I ate way too much at the buffets, it was ridiculous. I will be going straight to the gym in the morning. We went to see one of the Cir de Soleil shows it was awesome. We walked the strip every night and did some shopping. The strip is absolutely beautiful and the hotels are very elaborate. I would definetely go back again but with a plan and a room that has a full kitchen so we can cook and not eat out for every meal. These five years have went by really quickly and I have some great memories already. I look forward to making more and seeing what the future holds.

8 comments:

Rachael426 said...

Aww, congratulations! Our 5-year is coming up later this month, too. I was wondering where you went.. sounds like you had a great time!

Yadira said...

I love that 5th pic! You look HOTT. :) Congrats mama!!

Neubela said...

Congrats!! You did look hot, I really do have to get me a wig and some hips
:-)I am so excited about you ad your hubbys present moments and future together. You are truly blessed.

Neubela said...

Okay I have a typo in the first comment, you already got on me about that, I know, I know...

Kelly*Jones said...

vegas is dope!

Tarsha Gibbons said...

Thanks! I have been saving that dress all summer and trying to save my figure in the process to still get in it :-). We should do a retreat there it was great and the resort was so relaxing. We could go to the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam. Just a thought.

Rachael426 said...

Love it! I was surprised by how many non-sinful (lol) activities they had there in the short time I visited.

In The New said...

As always you looked fabulous and oh so hot. Congrats on your 5th year, that's so awesome. Glad you had a great time. I have a few friends that actually live in Vegas and one of them is the top act at one of their hot clubs...if we do go as a retreat, that would be great!